Monday, March 19, 2007

Windows Vista

Hello fans! or well, nobody is a "fan" of me so...well anyway to get to the point. I recently bought a Microsoft Vista. Some of you may ask, "Did you have any problems? I heard there were bugs!" Yes, i did have problems but not with the system's bugs. I would advise waiting a month or even longer before buying a Vista because nothing has been updated to work on a Vista. I own a Sansa e280 and for days we struggled to make it compatible (this coming from the person who spent a month trying to get that little devil to work on an XP) and called tech support hundreds of time. Ironically, the person helping me work it was a electrical engineer. Even with that help it didnt work but a few days ago it finally clicked. We also are currently having problems with my aiptek video camera. we havent tried that one as much as we did the Sansa but still. We also had to wait for an update on software and Security. for example: K9 internet security. Me and my friend called/emailed them for days trying to get it to work. eventually we got some feedback and actually, K9 and my friend created two new versions of K9 Internet Security. We didnt have trouble with AVG at all. Wireless Internet connections are another problem. the wireless desktop card i use says it doesnt work with Vista. Someone told me it did. Installed it worked great. But now i have internet problems every once ikn a while where i dont have a connection to my base computer. So i say wait for the Vista Software upgrade before buying a Vista.

Sincerely,
Cobra

P.S. Java also works with Vista

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what are you talking about you didnt buy the vista, did you?