Saturday, August 25, 2007

Updated Profile

I updated my profile! YAY! Anyway, I am about to put on another story on CobraShortStories. I downloaded Microsoft OneNote 2003 onto my computer today. I was bored for most of the day but I got to go out with my mom to Panera Bread for breakfast. I had this lemon poppy-seed (what else?) mini cake and a cheese danish with a small coffee (free refills!). I have been listening to "Letters to the President [Acoustic]" and "Letters to the President" by HAWK NELSON a lot today. I am on page 703 of 870 in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I will start Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince once I finish. I want to see Order of the Phoenix again now that ive read the book. Okay...I will go to bed soon. Bye!
C*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its better when u dont no who dies.=), ;)

Anonymous said...

hilo i just showed my friends your blog they think its kool and lame. lol jk
they think its kool


Bone