Friday, September 7, 2007

Hey guys

Hey, i havent posted in a while. So first off, I wanted to say thanks to all my loyal commentors. You guys are great (thats you Mr. S and Bone) Two old friends of mine who still pay attention to ol' cobra. haha. no im not old but still. Yes I have many more stories for the cobra short stories website. i just need to fix my camera so i can post the videos with it. I think the rechargeable battery actually like DIED. Its scary. It wont turn on and the battery is fully charged. I hope we had like a 2 year warranty cause there are other problems like a cracked lens and this grippy thingy on the joysticks. All of these are things i caused, accidentally though. So i stayed up til 1 on wednesday working on a project for lit. alive. I got a 94! I was so surprised because I forgot some key stuff (I didnt really forget, I just wanted to go to bed) so im happy. Oh, I found this thing on Dobby (my favorite HP character) on wikipedia! ITS AWESOME! I will do a post on it once im finished with this one. By the way, the reason some stuff is gramtically correct rather than none of it being that way is because Mr. S mom was threatening us about capitalizing and having everything correct in our emails. So ive gotten sorta used to it. I try not to let it interfere with other things. I dont mind though. Its pretty unusual that I dont post a pic or video but with my cameras current condition...it aint gonna happen. So thats about it. Bye.
C*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur welcome.roflol.ya. sooooooo.....


bone