Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hello Again

For a while, I had forgotten about Blogger. I was so tied up in Facebook, school, and other trivial matters. But anyway, I am still alive, contrary to popular belief. And also, ou may have noticed that on the sidebar, there is a "Contact Me" section. It has an e-mail address that you can send questions, comments, or just a friendly e-mail. I still want people to comment on my posts, but if anyone wants to get in direct contact with me, this is how they would do so. Well, that's all I can think of.
Paul

1 comment:

Ben said...

Hey Paul,
Its Ben (or as alot like to call me "Benny Balogna")you can take those other blogs of mine off cause im sticking with this one
"www.malonewebcomics.blogpot.com"
oh, and be ready for the gayest qtr. of gym ever when we track back in