Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving and more

Hey everybody, it's been 10 days since my last post. And as I said when I returned to BloggerWorld, I haven't nor will I be posting very much. I have been busy with school and now I am finishing up a one week Thanksgiving break. During this break, I had basketball practice from 12-2 on Monday and 11:30-1:30 on Tuesday. It was tiring, but it was great in preparing us for our first game, which is next Tuesday (the 27th). Unfortunately, most of today, tomorrow, and Sunday will be spent working on projects for school that are due at different times next week. Ugh, I can't believe teachers give us work over the holidays! Well also, Mr. S has decided to say, that he will now be going by his true name: Stephen. View the comment on my previous post: New Blog News. And another thing you might be interested in is that at the bottom of the page, there is a link that reads: Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Well here you can set up your Internet Explorer to tell you when I have a new post. To find where it tells you this, just click on the star on the bottom left corner of the toolbar at the top of the page. Then, select feeds and refresh (click the button beside the feeds) and it'll be bold if there is a new post.This is availible on any blog in the whole Blogger system. That's it for today!
Paul

No comments: