Saturday, October 6, 2007

Another Poll and Link Error

So I have added a poll to CobraMovies. You really have to see it because it is about which of my Bloggers you like best. This means all four of the CCB bloggers have polls all of which also close at Midnight on the 12th. Also, since the creation of CobraNeedsHelp, I have had a link error on my sidebar. If you look at the last item on the sidebar, it includes links to the Blogger Homepage, CobraMovies, CobraShortStories, and CobraNeedsHelp. The error is that I put "www.cobraneedshelp.bogspot.com" and as you may notice, it says, "bogspot.com," it is supposed to be "blogspot.com." Now there have been many other links that are correct that I have added all throughout this and other Bloggers in the CCB. Now I have addressed that, this is probably my last post for today. There are various reasons: A) I have to mow the lawn and do yardwork soon, B) I want to make sure I don't do too many posts before the 26th, and C) you get tired of me blabbering on about pointless orders of business. Changing the subject, my basketball team (not my school basketball team, we haven't started that) is 0-3. I guess that's what we deserve considering we went 8-0 last season! We don't really care though...well at least some of us don't care. I care, Mr. S, I'm sure you care, Tyler probably cares, Josh probably cares, Nathaniel better care (haha, for those of you who don't know, he's the coach). I'm done talking...

C*



P.S. 10 more posts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BONE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!