Thursday, October 4, 2007

Pics From Myrtle Beach and More

Okay, well most of my pictures from Myrtle Beach are crazy pics with little importance but still they're fun. My mom and my sister said I had to ask their permission before I post any pictures with them in the picture. I have some strange pictures of them but I will honor their request. Changing the subject, I am considering making a Blogger (to add to the Cobra Collection of Bloggers aka the CCB) about my progress and help needed on Super Smash Bros. Melee. I have received many cheats online for this game but I still need help. Tell all your friends to go to the site once I make it and also, if you feel like it, show this site to all your friends and even any of my sites. I love it when more and more people learn about my Bloggers. This first picture (on the right>>) is one my sister took of me pulling together the strings on my hoodie to look like a ninja. Great, huh? So my whole family was on the porch on the first night (a very windy night, I might add) and taking crazy pictures and laughing our heads off (no, we weren't drunk or anything like that--we were just tired). It was really fun. My dad thought we had gone totally crazy and there was no getting us back! We were acting pretty "special" now that I think about it. But we all have our special moments, right? I thought not...I took pics of each room but I probably won't upload thise for a while because there are so many. I may make them into a video-slideshow. Okay, the next picture (<< href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhkF7tD2ECJfpvpqpn3ackB-M5S4BTYJx4s1rQX4wYfyp6GGwD1ATDMV-7YK04aA0UItNGSGHypNxxW2m-LDivDGeN_7yTuyXr4k9_BpHXyUh0HNpCHbtvigWaTL9QSzjb9ZTFoyaCDHTIG/s1600-h/PICT0053.JPG">ou got there-i.e.: if you wanted to go to floor 2, when you got to floor two, it would say, "Floor two." The fun part about that was whenever you got to floor three, it would say "Floor THREEEEEEEE." Now this was a woman's voice but it always said floor three very deeply and elongated. I always laughed whenever we went to floor three. The last picture (on the right>>) is me looking down at the camera, acting very strangely. On the last morning, before we left our room, my sister and I both took strange pictures with our cameras. This is one of the many strange pictures. Most of the others include my sister and I don't want to bother her right now by asking her if I can use pics with her in them (her back is still hurting from when she fell and I don't want to make her have to move. Well I will probably make the Super Smash Bros. Melee site within the next couple of minutes. Once I do, I will post a very short post including the link to that Blogger. That's all I have to say for now.
C*

No comments: