Thursday, October 4, 2007

Stuff

I just updated CobraNeedsHelp which is my new CCB Blogger for Super Smash Bros. In my latest post, I said you don't only have to give me help with the game, I can answer your questions, to see the actual post, click here. For the Homepage of the site, click here. Enough about my new blogger, let's talk about this blogger, DSManiac2. This is my 85th post and I still have 22 days until the anniversary of DSManiac2, and the CCB. Exciting, isn't it? Yeah, I know you couldn't care less but still. I have a topic! Polls. I have a poll open on this Blogger that is about the best place to take a vacation. It closes at midnight tomorrow. We already have 7 votes but there is no such thing as too many votes. I also have a poll on CobraShortStories. It is about the best short story that I've written that I've posted. There is only one vote (me) and the poll closes at midnight on the 12th. The last poll I have right now is on CobraNeedsHelp. It is about the best character in Super Smash Bros. Melee. There is only one vote (me, again) and it closes at midnight on the 12th. For those of you who don't know, there are four Bloggers still being actively used by, none other than, myself. They are the four Bloggers in the CCB. They are: DSManiac2 (this Blogger), CobraMovies, CobraShortStories, and CobraNeedsHelp. Changing the subject, I go back to school on Monday, unfortunately. I have PE replacing Health but that is my only schedule change. I am savoring these last two days of track-out. Well, I have to go!
C*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY COBRA...IT IS MOE....NEXT TRACK WE ARE GOING TO HAVE P.E. TOGETHER...I HATE P.E.!!!!!