Monday, November 12, 2007

Info for your interest

So, I added this new thing to the end of every post on all four of my Bloggers. It's so you can e-mail the post to people and you can tell them about it and stuff. It's really cool. I saw it on a show on the History Channel about soldiers with Bloggers and I saw that they had this. So try it if you want to! Secondly, we had two assemblies at school today. One was about Veteran's Day. The second was this occupela group called Almost Recess. They were really good. Here is their website. Then thirdly, I wanted to mention Aaron Keyes. They were at IMPACT and META at my church. Here is their website. At IMPACT, my sister bought Not Guilty Anymore, one of their cds. At META, I bought a t-shirt. so yeah. And, Chris has another website. Click here for it. That is all.
Paul

No comments: