Wednesday, November 14, 2007

New Blog News

I am strongly considering creating a new blog to display my entries in my wrinting journal for English class. I know this may interest those of you who go to my school because there are days I choose not to share or don't get a chance to share. With each post, I will also include a pic that was drawn along with the entry. I will have the link in multiple locations once the site is created and there are 1-2 posts. Those locations will most likely be: in a post on DSManiac2, in the "Blogger Links" portion of the sidebar of DSManiac2, and in the footer of CobraMovies. Also, the second the site is created, it will be noted in my profile, which is accessible in the about me portion of my sidear on every CCB blog. Also, I added the coolest video to my sidebar. For those of you who know of the YouTube user known as "Daniel Gardner,"I added his new video "FFFFFBBBBBIIIII" making jokes about the FBI. It's great (like all his videos). So, I plan to create my new blog within the next few days.
Paul

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is pretty unrelated to this post, but my name is now Stephen, not Mr. S

Stephen

Anonymous said...

Hey Paul, thanks for linking to my video!

Good luck on the new blog - there's probably an audience already awaiting it.