Saturday, July 21, 2007

Another long picture post!

Ok so i have a lot of pictures and i want to show them to you, first up is a picture of my bruised toe. by the way, the picture doesnt do it justice. it looks a lot worse than the pic and i have tried to get over the pain of it. i did okay with my first of two basketball tryouts (the other one is at skool). my pinky toe was no help. and my left arm is sore because i got a shot yesterday at the doctors. luckily i havent gotten any of the symptoms he described. okay so here is the toe pic: you can see like a little bit of black at the bottom of the nail but the flash messed up the coloring. it hurts. okay well dont forget to vote! i have a new poll just like i promised! and so just like i promised (again) i also have a picture of my new wallet and so i guess i will put it up so you can see it so here it is. yes that is blood...it is for a cross. we got it for like...$12 i think. i really like it! its a lot better than my old wallet in many ways: it has more space, its not ripped in several places, the velcro actually works, and more! yeah its not a mans wallet but those dont have places for change and i always carry around a lot of change. yeah it has a lot of space (in fact some extra) but my old one didnt have enough space. okay so i like taking pictures as youve noticed because i post them all the time. ooh! i took some pics im gonna edit. one im gonna make it look like my sis doesnt have her thumb! its really kool well i have to go soon but i still have one pic of my and my sister and no...it isnt edited. i just took the pic....theres nothing special, just me and my sister as usual. i am tired. i got sleep from 11:15-7:00 because i am so used to waking up at 6 (when my alarm is set on skool mornings) that i cant sleep in on weekends. normally i sleep in until 9:30 or 10:00. so here is the last picture. i have this joke calendar and yesterdays joke was "Insanity is hereditary, you get it from you children" my parents love that, and agree with it. so heres me and my sis. we look happy...thats good. right no we have some roofer guy at our house working on, what else, our roof! big surprise. i am almost done posting--dont worry! haha...okay well iguess i will go now cause im done being bored for right now (i hope) okay...well until later today or tomorrow...or maybe even monday i say farewell...
C*
P.S. or is it fairwell???

No comments: