Thursday, July 26, 2007

Haha...ok...more skool thingys.

So today i wrote two really long "entries" while i was at skool and i just wanted to post them like before. i made a playlist on WMP11 and its called "The Best of relient K." it has 28 of relient K's greatest hits. from "relient K" to "Five Score and Seven Years Ago" but anyway, here is my first "entry" from today. its from 2 period Health.

"Now I am in Health and I finished my classwork early. Augh! I'm writing on the Mutant side of my paper. Every other sheet in this 3-pack I got doesn't have full lines on the back side! It gets really annoying as you can imagine but I have somewhat gotten used to it. Conditioning is again from 3:30-5:30 {it wasnt as hard today!}. Then I will go home, lay on the couch, eat dinner, watch TV, do any homework (I have none yet {and i ended up not having any}), and maybe post this. In Language Arts we played some weird name game in the Gym. That's why we have no homework {its all we did}. I figure I won't have any homework in Health {i didnt} because what we don't finish in class is usually homework and I am already done. It's official that I'm not going on the 'BODIES' field trip. My mom didn't feel comfortable about it and, frankly, I didn't {it truly should be dont but who cares} really want to go. I started writing at 9:10 and it's 9:20 now...eight minutes! Some people are still working but I finished at 9:05. Then I did some stuff {my LA teacher hates that word, "stuff"} in my agenda, put my papers away, and started writing. This is the longest one yet! Seven minutes...BOREDOM! My eraser finally died. I don't have an extra so I am stuck without an eraser for now. I have had to scratch out a lot of stuff on this paper...haha...It looks so messy. Well of course, it's got my handwriting which is already messy, and when you add in the factor that stuff is scratched out, and I don't have ghalf of every line, and I havebarely any lead I think I'm out of luck. I am almost done with this page. Soon I'll get more lead, too. Today is PIZZA DAY! YAY! I ordered three [slices]. I am on the last line of this page. I finished it! No more mutant paper! Two more minutes till Health ends! One and a half! Oh yes! I still haven't put in new lead, though...one minute! Okay...I will go! Bye!"

That is all of the first one. I will put the other one up later but i have to go eat my lamb-kabobs! (i call them that but they are truly lamb meatballs) YAY!

C*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice. soooooo hws life?





BONE(cough ellen cough)