Friday, July 6, 2007

One more present...

Ok, well so maybe the present giving wasnt over but hey...that just means more presents for me...happy...so i got this really kool t-shirt that was shipped all the way from oregon...it took forever to get here but it was worth the wait. I will post pics when i download them to my comp. Well me and my sis ate some Key Lime Pie yesterday(delicious) and I had more today. My friends and i actually got bored and played hide-and-go-seek tag in the dark last night. Then we watched Black Orchid 2...played video games and went to bed. One of my fiends (Mr. S) was very humorous and gave me 10 $1 gift cards...after he pulled out the first one i was just like "Oh, thanks..." and then he pulled out another, and another, and another, and then gave me the rest all at once. He said that when he got the gift cards his cashier was new and bored so he gave her something to do. Well, my dad and I will go away today and tomorrow and come back tomorrow night. Then on Sunday night we will celebrate his and my birthday with a couple other families (three to be exact). But i must go...
C*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice

mr s