Thursday, July 12, 2007

So,

well it wont let my total background be black but i will try something like the pmc website and then change that to something else so that i wont have two of the same template. And i will change the cobra movies one too. Well today i had an orthodontist appointment (at which i saw Mr. S) and then i went with my mom to her chiropractor (SP?). then we ate at chickfila (tomorrow is cow appreciation day! last year my mom made me dress up as a cow, we got free food though) afterwards i got my portraits taken and then we went to ben and jerrys. I have really become addicted to the tv show Monk after my sister had surgery because shes watched a lot. for anyone who likes it, a new season starts tomorrow (friday) night at 9 on the usa channel. tonight i have an open house at my new skool (which starts monday...ugh...year-round) and that is it.
C*

No comments: