Friday, July 20, 2007

Hiya, and pics.

I have some pics i just took. one is the new pic on the left toolbar. i am gonna put up the Crazy Frog music video "Axel F" you know, the one my shirt is based off of. I had some delicious lamb for dinner from Taza Grill we also got some bachlova, the most delicious greek desert. so today i had a Pre-Algebra quiz, a History quiz, a Latin quiz, and a Health test. I only know that i got the highest possible score on my Latin test (105%. a 100% with five extra bonus points [the max score]) so i am gonna post like...three pics. the reason i am in a white polo and khakis is because i am still in my skool uniform. so after skool i had a physical so that i could try out for basketball. For science on wednesday, i had to take a survey about peanut butter (i had to survey five adults) and it was strange. its all about data and all that stuff. oh, so i was running to the stairs in my house today and lifted my leg in the air. so, i hit my pinky toe on the hinges on our front door. now the toenail is all black, purple, and blue. i am really bored right now (thats why i was taking all the pics of me) so i posted...thats what i do when im bored. so for science we are supposed to go on a field trip to an exhibit called "BODIES" and yeah, its what you think. you look at a whole bunch of dead naked people. my parents arent so sure they want me to go but thats okay because some of my friends have already said they arent going so we'll just stay and talk while everyone is having so much "fun." heres another pic. me bored again. and so we changed our lunch schedule but i still buy on the same days cause they havent changed. i dont really feel like posting the new schedule though. its not very important so yeah. if you are one of my friends who just logged on, vote in the polls there's only onew more day! in fact, theres only 4 hours! hmm...my sites say 6 hours but they are wrong. okay well here is my last picture. its another boring one of me. so...i feel like emailing somebody but i have none in my inbox cause nobody's online. boring! so i have been editing a lot of pics. maybe sometime i will post one. i got a new wallet today but i didnt take any pics. when i do i will post it. so i am tired too...tonight i get to stay up late...er so i am laughing my sox off...idk why though. okay so, me TIRED! i have bball tryouts tomorrow but not the ones i need a physical for. that was my skool tryouts. this is another secondary league. but anyway i guess i wont continue...bye...or valete (goodbye to more than one person in Latin) hey, maybe i shoul do this! HA! so find out for me what "optime discipula" and "salve magistra" just comment with your answers.
C*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok. i enjoy commenting.




bone