Monday, July 9, 2007

Some Info

Ok...well me and mr. s finished up the PMC...it no longer exists. we will put up all of the updates on the official homepage asap. Isnt that a weird picture? i "distorted" it. Just click on it to see it bigger. today in the mail we got another present that my parents forgot about. it was the CD Word of Mouth by John Reuben. But anyway i dont mind the fact that i had to wait to get it. well i saw "what about Bob" again tonight. it was the first time for the rest of my family. My sister didnt really like it but i think my mom did. she couldnt stop laughing at bill murray. well i am gonna go to bed soon but i thought that i may as well post because im bored. i kno youre bored of me but i dont mind...just live with it! today was my dads birthday. and it was mr. s' dad's birthday too (and no we arent brothers for those of you crazy people who think we are. we wish we were brothers though. i guess that i will be off.
C*

No comments: