Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of stuff...

Okay so at skool i have been a little bored lately (not during class but whenever i am done with work and have nothing to do) and i wrote a whole bunch of stuff i want to post so here is the first one. It was yesterday during Science:

"Only...15 minutes till science ends! Yay! I am bored and I don't have any of my homework with me. My teacher won't let me get my other books or go to the bathroom. No, I'm not in trouble, she won't let anybody go. Torture, isn't it? Do you know what time it is?" (look on my schedule) "Well, I started writing at 11:54 but now it's 11:57. Oh, my teacher just said 'You need to finish up your workbook within the next minute,' so it looks like we're about to do something! Yay! Bye!"

And that is the first one. The second was this morning. Second Period Health. And so here it is!

"Well, now I am in Health and half the class didn't do their homework...I did...okay well this spider is scaring everybody and now we don't know where it is. OH MY GOSH! IT'S GONNA EAT ME! AUGH! RUN! SAVE YOURSELVES WHILE YOU HAVE TIME! NOOOO! ok...that was stupid but I'm bored 'cause I didn't bring a book to read and the people who didn't finish have 15 minutes to finish so I guess I will be bored till 9:03...it's 8:51 right now. BOREDOM! I am really bored! Barely got lead in [my pencil] but now I have no eraser...BOO HOO! I ripped it up trying to get it out and put lead in. Ugh, people are still working...I am ready to move on. Ok...I guess I'll go."

Yeah and so since we took up so much time working on make-up homework that our teacher didnt assign any. Heres the third. its during Pre-Algebra (Period 3).

"Here I am again but now I am in math (Pre-Algebra). Look on my schedule, you know where I am. We have a test tomorrow so that means no homework. I just finished our only classwork. It was a practice test with 22 questions about adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing integers. Our last lesson, though, was all about coodinate planes. After doing conditioning for basketball yesterday I am exhausted and sore...sadness or as my sister would say it, 'Sad day.' Okay, we are going over the practice test. Bye!"

There are still two more "entries" and the next is from History (4th Period):

"Augh...I just found out I am writing on mutant paper! History will end very soo. It is 11:15. I am still exhausted from conditioning. I will take a picture of my mutant paper so you can see {on the right} (my Pre-Algebra teacher calls it mutant). Bye!"
Okay, well i have a non-flash version and i will now post that, too (left). The next is from Homeroom at the end of the day during dismissal. so here it is!
"Okay...so now I am in Homeroom and I will go home soon but first I have to go to sibling study hall. I don't have like...[any] homework. We had a weird conversation in Literature Alive. The again, when doin't we? I have been asket to the dance by like five girls already and have heard about at least ten more who are planning on it. Ok...bye..."
That is the end of them all. i hope you enjoy my mutant paper pictures! so i guess i will go now! Bye!


C*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the entries wher u r @ skool writing the best.
just lettin u no. theyre kewl.




BONe

Anonymous said...

(just scroll'n thru the older entries)I remeber that she was like all psyched out about it too

BEn