Friday, July 6, 2007

The Pictures






Here are the pictures: I know that all the text is squished but just bear with me please...so I leave in thirty minutes for my weekend with my dad! i had originally typed all this stuff then i accidentally erased it but

i dont care. you still get to see the pics. but i hope you will be able to read all of this. The first pic (upmost) is my staples "easy button" that says, "That was easy!" the next picture (next one down) is my tshirt, zoomed of course, and its for the music video "Axel F" by Crazy Frog. The next pic (next one down) is my two Hawk Nelson cds: "Smile it's the End of the World" and "Letters to the President: Deluxe Edition". The next one (next one down) is my new zwipes pen (i lost my other one). The last picture (bottom) is my ten gift cards and $$$ ($30 if you cant tell). Well i must go and pack...

C*

No comments: