Wednesday, September 19, 2007

100 posts

No, this is not my 100th post, I just wanted to tell you a few things about a DSManiac2 celebration coming up very soon. For those of you who followed my life back when I was not DSManiac2, but just DSManiac, you will remember how I wanted to have a 100th post on the first-year anniversary. I will also do that with this blog. The anniversary is coming up on October 26th--a month and seven days. This is my 73rd post. I will post #100 on the 26th (of October, not September) when I get home from school that day (it's a Friday). It will be a happy day! I have 27 posts, and (not counting today) 36 days. that means if I do 1 post a day, I will have 9 days to spare. If this Saturday is the last weekend day I post, then that means I will jot post on weekends. I will be gone a week from this coming Sunday, and won't return until two weeks from today which means two weekdays I won't be able to post (the Wednesday I get back I can post one) which means I have to post also this coming Sunda and the Saturday after that. But I'm sure you don't care. That's all!
C*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck.



Bonesizzle. i showed my friends ur blog and they said it wuz kewl