Sunday, September 30, 2007

Waiting to Leave

Well, it's 10:37 AM and I'm waiting to leave. I already shut down my computer so I'm posting from our downstairs computer. This is the computer I used before I got my own. So me and my sister are packed and are waiting to leave. As usual, we are behind schedule but that's okay. My mom told my dad we would leave at 9 so he would attempt to leave at 9 but really we'd get out of here between 10 and 11. The last trip we took (The first weekend of Septemeber for my family reunion) we wanted to leave between 9 and 10 and didn't leave until 2. We (my mom, my sister, and me) waited patiently for 4-5 hours while my dad worked vigorously so that we could leave. The whole family did not want a repeat so that's why he's working harder this time. But my mom isn't ready either right now. She is packed but she is getting all our food together for the car ride there. Me and my sister have done all we can to help our parents to get ready, but they still have more to do. Now my sister is helping cut sandwiches while my mom is looking for stuff. My dad is going through his pills. I, as you know, am sitting at the computer, typing away as I wait for our great expedition (not). I am very excited about our trip. As I told you in a previous post, our hotel sounds amazing. Which reminds me of a trip we tookto the Outer Banks of North Carolina in May of 2003. We were planning to stay at some Pirate hotel when my mom's friend said we could stay at some condo they had there. We were excited because it sounded like a very nice place. When we got to the Outer Banks, we saw the beautiful condo thingy and loved it. One day, we decided to drive by the hotel we would've stayed at and, it was a dump! We were so glad we had ended up staying in the condo! So yeah. That's the story i remembered. We still aren't totally ready but I can't think of anything else to say. By the way, it's 10:50 now, this post took 13 minutes. Go me.

C*

No comments: