Sunday, September 23, 2007

Boo Hoo...

I'm sad. Yesterday I went to the NC State-Clemson football game. State lost...BOOHOO! I wanted them to win! My dad was wearing Clemson and I was wearing State. State got slaughtered. They're 1-3 now and Clemson is 4-0. I like Clemson because my dad does but I like NC State better. My basketball team lost by one point on Friday. 33-32 was the final. We trailed the whole game then near the end we went up 32-31 and one of their players scored. Then we got the ball and missed a shot and didn't get the rebound because they had this enormously tall guy who got basically every rebound. They had six people there and one fouled out so the tall guy got to play the whole game. My old coach who helped us get to 8-0 last season coached the team we lost to. We said that he was carrying on the winning streak but without his four best players. My and one (Mr. S) are on a team together and another one of our good players is in the same league as us but different team and the fourth stayed in the league we were in last season. I went to BLAST last night (Mr. S, you know what that is) and we played Ultimate Illimination. I love that game!. For those of you who don't know what it is, it's basically every man (or woman) for him(or her)self. It's so much fun but Mr. S says w should play basketball instead but I don't think so. That's all I have to say right now!
C*

No comments: