Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"The Birds" and more

Last night, I watched Alfred Hitchcock's 1960's suspense/horror classic: The Birds. AMC (ch. 38 for TWC) has been having a "Seven Nights of Hitchcock" featuring several of Hitchcock's classics. I've been watching most of them. They are awesome! It's been really suspenseful. The Birds, though, is considered one of his best, along with North by Northwest and Psycho. Tonight's film is The Man Who Knew Too Much I think. If you missed it, The Birds is coming on again tonight at 5. So tonight I have my last basketball practice before Friday's game. After practice I will participate in a pick-up basketball game that they call "Open Gym". I think that was all I had to say...but you know me--I will just post anything I forgot later in the day!
C*

No comments: