Friday, September 14, 2007

Funny Picture

Well for those of you who saw the funny pic of me at age 9 at skool today (you know who you people are!) here it is. For those of you who didn't, here is a pic of me when I was 9 and had a mohawk. Yes, it looks weird but I have tried many hairstyles in my time. Bowl cut, buzz cut, mohawk, mullet, shaggy and others. But its fun. TRACK OUT!!! WOOTWOOT! We are tracked out of skool for three weeks! I AM SO EXCITED. Just for those of you who want to know, I will post some upcoming events for my track out. Of course I will post more because I will have more time to be bored with. Also, from Sept. 30th-Oct. 3/4 I will be in Myrtle beach. I will have so much time to sleep in! YAY! Okay well thats all for now. Too bad about Malfoy. I guess I will find out stuff for Malfoy.

C*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...i love ur pic....i am bored too....sleepin' in til 2pm...c u l8er

-moe

Anonymous said...

roflol. i remember that! 4th grade! my bro thought u were some kinda hero cause of that hair.


Bone