Saturday, September 15, 2007

Soon, very soon...

Okay, well, as you know: I am having a three week track out! So throughout the three weeks, I will be posting info about various Harry Potter characters as I start and finish Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Some include Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, Nymphadora Tonks, Peter Pettigrew, Severus Snape, Albus Dumbledore, and many others. So that is all about that. Now I will talk about how my day went. Well, at 2:30 I went to the mall with some friends and one came home with me. We rode my go-cart, watched the Black Orchid movies, played gamecube, messed around on my computer, played basketball, played football, and ate. Then when we dropped him off at his house, we played the drums and played Guitar Hero II. It was fun. Both of my favorite college football teams won their games today--BIGTIME. So all in all, I had a good day. That's all I have to say for now.
C*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELL AT LEAST U HAD A GOOD DAY....I HAVE BEEN AT HOME ALL DAY DOING NOTHING(WELL I WENT GOLFING)
-MOE

Anonymous said...

guess what....
my neighbor is spending the night and we just had an ice cube fight....dont ask(lol)
moe