Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Boredom...What else?

So I'm bored at home today until around 12:30. My mom is teaching guitar as usual for a Wednesday, and my sister went to the mall with a friend from school. I'm going to go to a friend's house around 12:30. But for now, I'm bored. My mom's 11:30 student isn't coming today so she has an extra 30 minutes for lunch. We're going to watch 24 while eating lunch then she'll take me to my friend's house. I won't be back until close to 5. I have youth group close to 6:30 but I leave a little after 6 because my mom has orchestra practice at our church at 6:30 and so she drops me off at the place we have youth group then she drives over to our church and practices with the orchestra. Last night's basketball practice went pretty well. We have our first game in two days so we are pretty much ready. The only problem is we are supposed to be a 10-man team but the league decided to give us only eight guys. Then also we are going to be missing at least two other guys so that means we will only have six people maximum to play a 5-on-5 game. And also this is the league where we play full court so we will all be VERY tired by the end of the game. Even so, I am excited because I love basketball. It's almost 11:30 (11:18 to be exact) so I have to go downstairs and make my luch so it will be ready when my mom comes down and we can eat right away. But I'm not very hungry at all so that may be a problem. I had a big breakfast--A cup of coffee, a banana, and two big donuts. I ate around 9:15 so it's only been a little more than two hours. Anyway, I have to go...BYE!
C*

No comments: