Saturday, September 29, 2007

Info

Okay, the video is now the third item down on the sidebar. I have a new poll (the other one closed last night). Choice #5 is: Other (Please specify in post "Info"). Like last time, this means to comment on this post if you vote "Other." There are four other choices: The Beach, The Mountains, Hollywood, and New York City. Again, choose your favorite! As some of you know, I am leaving for Myrtle Beach tomorrow morning. I can't wait. We haven't been on a true vacation since Late March-Early April 2006. Then we went to Myrtle Beach, also. I have some bad memories of that vacation. The night before we left, I puked all over our hotel room because I had too much shrimp. And we had a terrible hotel. Two rooms, one without any lights. This hotel has a lazy river, an indoor pool, a mini-golf course, and more. Plus, the suite or whatever has a king bed and two queen beds. And a full kitchen. We're all really excited. That's it. I may be able to post while we're in Myrtle Beach. We have a room that has Wi-Fi and my sister and my dad are both bringing their laptops. That's all.
C*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya i got the mom thing in a email.


Bone


its FUNNY